Thursday, August 8, 2013

That God Would Grant

Last post we watched a testimony of an Atheist named Penn. The purpose of the video was to get you to understand the power of the gospel and to grant a little reprimand, if even from one who opposes your message. It isn't often that your enemy prompts you to action.

We also talked about prayer. This post I want to point you scripture. My expectation is that you read Colossians 4:1-6. After reading this, my desire is that you pray that prayer in your own life. I look forward to your comments regarding the meaning of this scripture and/or what God is doing in your life concerning this prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bro Donny

    Thank you for the scriptures they are very encouraging. Verses 1,2
    encourage me to pray more and keep my eyes and heart open for the
    Lord's timing and opportunity. Thank you for posting.
    Stay encouraged and Don't Get Lazy

    Just Myself
    Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Monkey & I love the nickname too :)
    It is important to pray the Lord grant the burden as well as knowledge of the right time.

    ReplyDelete