Friday, October 1, 2010

John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”




Another benefit of this freedom is experienced in our emotions. I am persuaded that the devil has discouraged millions by attacking their emotions. He has accused good Christians of being lost and undone because they didn’t “feel” close to God. He has personally attacked me by reminding me of my past sins. The entire time he attempts to overlay my peace with guilt.

The good news is you can be free from that guilt! Part of your freedom that God promised is freedom from guilt. We can know we are forgiven, so we need not be guilty for the past. When God forgives our sin, he forgets it as well.

Have you ever been afraid to trust God? Are you ever fearful of having enough money? Do you worry about what will happen next, or tomorrow? Does your future make you anxious? God promises you freedom from these and all other fears. All you need is to know the truth to experience this freedom.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious freedom!

    "Freedom from fear with all of its torments;
    Freedom from care with all of its pain;
    Freedom in Christ my blessed Redeemer,
    He how has rent my fetters in twain.
    Glorious Freedom! Wonderful Freedom!
    No more in chains of sins I repine!
    Jesus, the glorious Emancipator!
    Now and forever He shall be mine."

    ReplyDelete
  3. definately one of my favorite songs

    ReplyDelete